From the February Issue of *Poetry*

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Apr 11 10:16:44 PDT 2000

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Carrol Cox Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2000 12:11 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: From the February Issue of *Poetry*

>From the February issue of *Poetry* magazine

Platonic Love

. . . She lights a cigarette and compares Foucault to Lacan. I roll over and Derrida.

As I admired her leungs and hanly her snit, my perelmans tingled. "Pugliese," she said. Yates do it again, until the rc-am. But try bonds & bhandari this time. You'll schaap, I said, pawletting her. "No it'll be o.k., yoshie. Just proyect yourself."