any comments?

Tue Apr 11 12:41:51 PDT 2000

Brad noted: The IMF staff are (I think) now beating up on the U.S. because they are scared of the extent to which the U.S. is now a debtor country, _________________________________ So I guess Perot got that wrong too--that giant sucking sound is really emanating from the US which has also birthed the most hypocritical movement against globalization, presently spearheaded by a motley assortment of regionally subsidized capitalists, national security state yahoos, reactionary trade unionists, and tough kids in black...

Yrs, Rakesh