From the February Issue of *Poetry*

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 11 12:47:22 PDT 2000

>>> Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> 04/11/00 01:16PM >>>

As I admired her leungs and hanly her snit, my perelmans tingled. "Pugliese," she said. Yates do it again, until the rc-am. But try bonds & bhandari this time. You'll schaap, I said, pawletting her. "No it'll be o.k., yoshie. Just proyect yourself."

________

Entitled : The LiBidinous Left, such as it is

CB

What? No sex after the revo? Or just the Vanguard position? I don't wanna know what that one is. The Kama Sutra doesn't have that one.

Michael Pugliese

P.S. To kelley, I've been trying all morning, to write Romeo and Juliet. My queer keyboard, keeps on typing, "Romeo and Ramon."