Speaking of no weak s...

Andrew English aenglish at igc.org
Tue Apr 11 14:42:58 PDT 2000

Speaking of "the assorted dictators and thieves," I seem to recall that once upon a time good old Pat was fully in favor of dumping American taxpayers' money on all those assorted dictators and thieves just as long as they had the correct anticommunist credentials, i.e. murdering and torturing the "subversive" trade unionists in their own countries. Remember Marcos, Somoza, Duvalier, Mobutu, Pinochet, etc.

Old Pat must really miss those good old days of the cold war.

-Andy English