From the February Issue of *Poetry*

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Tue Apr 11 13:23:39 PDT 2000

>>> Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> 04/11/00 03:47PM >>>
>>> Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> 04/11/00 01:16PM >>>

As I admired her leungs and hanly her snit, my perelmans tingled. "Pugliese," she said. Yates do it again, until the rc-am. But try bonds & bhandari this time. You'll schaap, I said, pawletting her. "No it'll be o.k., yoshie. Just proyect yourself."

________

Entitled : The LiBidinous Left, such as it is

CB

What? No sex after the revo? Or just the Vanguard position? I don't wanna know what that one is. The Kama Sutra doesn't have that one.

CB: You got the wrong one, buddy. Sex before , after and during the revolution, but not Platonic love like the above.

See my posts on a party of a new type, Cabaret de Detroit.

Didn't you know I was the list Free Love advocate ? You know of Inessa Armand, Lenin's friend don't you ?

CB

P.S. To kelley, I've been trying all morning, to write Romeo and Juliet. My queer keyboard, keeps on typing, "Romeo and Ramon."