no bubble

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Wed Apr 12 04:42:02 PDT 2000

If your talking about stock re-purchases by let's say the S&P 500 listed corporations and the effect of these re-purchases on the price of the stock; then the current price of the equity is being effected. Even with that I don't know if that would hold up if you used the Russell 2000 listed corporations. Most re-purchases look to me like the they happen when the price of the stock is under duress or insiders are looking for a payday.

Tom