IN CASE YOU MISSED SEATTLE, HEEERE'S WASHINGTON by Naomi Klein

Martin Schiller mart555 at t-three.com
Wed Apr 12 15:45:07 PDT 2000

Michael Pugliese said on 4/12/00 10:05 AM

> Someone tell Medea and Kevin to banish, "Woodstock, " from their
>rhetoric. "By the time we got to woodstock, "... I'm gonna yell at some
>hippies! Means as much to kids born after as saying "Kronstadt, " does.
> Michael Pugliese, always more of a Jello
>Biafranist...or going back further a Velvet Underground fan, in their
>nihilism contra hippie happy shit, btw, I'm on my way to the Kronstadt Cafe
>for some Red Army Mocha. They've got these kewl, red hammer and sickle
>stirrers.

Taken from a Steve Gaskin web page at his campaign site <http://www.stephen2000.org/page5.html> In case anyone is interested. I was glad to hear back from Steve and find that he was still campaigning and not put someplace for safekeeping by his old friends.

Martin

--from SG bio page------

I also love Science Fiction, Computers, rebuilding old Volvos and driving them cross continent, (my best one is a 1973 P 1800 wagon) messing around with my native country. Raising kids, my own as well as part timers

This is a literal and metaphorical grass roots effort. My e-mail address is Gaskin2000 at hotmail.com and I welcome comments, offers of help and being forwarded to your lists. I know that I am a regular on all the best hippy gossip circuits. I ask their permission for my presidential candidacy to be carried on that net as well. And remember A CORPORATION IS NOT A PERSON. (and money is not its free speech either)

All the Best, Stephen***