Cockburn email address?

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Apr 12 20:10:42 PDT 2000

Try this:

accockburn at asis.com

I can't vouch for it and have never used it. I pulled it off some other post. Jeff St. Clair would know. He was on this list, though he hasn't been heard from lately. His is:

sitka at home.com

max

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Marta Russell Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 10:23 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Cockburn email address?

Much has been said about Alex Cockburn on this list serve so someone must have -- an email address for Alex they could send me off list????? I could priority mail this but it would really be easier not to have to do that.

Thanks in advance:-) -- Marta Russell