wag the dog on A16

juanita shever jshever at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 08:46:52 PDT 2000

Why is it so difficult to imagine that those who are powerful enough to do so, can and do, manage events in such a way as to be to their benefit? Is that conspiracy or just good planning? Even if the capitalist doesn't get up every morning and plan how s/he can screw the working class, the outcomes are the same. Juanita.

any tool can be a weapon if you hold it right. -ani difranco