this is progressive?

Thu Apr 13 10:34:37 PDT 2000

Charles Brown wrote:

>CB: Who are you trying to kid ? We are the allies of the workers of
>the world. You are the junior partners of big business.

Really? Max, you should have told us long ago!

_________

CB: UAW ( AFL) told us 15 years ago. They have big signs up GM/UAW partnership, Ford/UAW partnership, Chrysler/UAW partnership all around town. "Partnership" is the way the UAW has been presenting it to everybody for years now. Or don't you think the UAW is big in the AFL ? Jointness came in in the 80's. Or maybe you think the UAW is equal partners with the Big Three ?

CB