Today's Stock Market Swoon

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Sat Apr 15 06:44:38 PDT 2000

One thing that I've noticed in my reading of general investment sentiment is a real mood swing over the last 6 weeks. There seems to be a real interest in the fundamental value of equities. Terms like market share are being used to value the worth of an equity as opposed to they have got some new really cool product that no one really understands because its soooo high tech-bio-tech-dot-com. :o)

Tom Lehman