Hoffa and the Teamsters rally at the U.S. Capitol

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Sun Apr 16 18:59:49 PDT 2000

Michale wrote:

> The indymedia website has a seven minute video clip of the rally in D.C.
> Pretty disgusting. The portions that start around, minute four of the
> spectacle make a good ad for 18 wheelers.
> With the plug they gave to Cockburn's appearence on Fulani's cable TV
> show, and this, they certainly have a "liberal" policy on what they put
> online...
>
> http://www.indymedia.org/

Well, I hope you, and anyone else for that matter, aren't waiting around for someone else to respond to those articles. The indymedia site is, um, interactive.

I've read two responses thus far to the rally where Buchanan was at, both [sigh] couched in terms of 'this'll make us look bad'. Aside from that, the only response is the RACB statement, which is fairly general and written prior to the rally.

Angela _________