Lagavulin was Re: Hundreds arrested

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Apr 17 08:10:04 PDT 2000

M A Jones wrote:
>Did Max turn a bet into some kind of Ponzi scheme? If so, he has only gone
>up in my estimation.

no. i think he was try to get me to buy him a lunch of pirogues and kielbasa as a display of my undying gratitude. heh. he's a cheap date from what i've observed of him on this list thus far.

never mind, list insider's joke.

>As for you,

well, that's a comment that usually prefaces something banal.....

>I'll sub you and I'll send you an old
>slipper into the bargain.

barbarella has her own boots, love.

kelley

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs." -- Victor Buono as King Tut, Batman 1966 "the bad subjects...on occassion provoke the intervention of the repressive State apparatus. but the vast majority of good subjects work all right all by themselves" --louis althusser