cops

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Tue Apr 18 16:19:28 PDT 2000

To hear some of the protestors' reaction to the cops, it almost seemed like they didn't expect that the cops, Clinton, WB, etc. wouldn't learn any lessons from the Seattle fiasco....

Note, I said, *some*, not all protestors...

Steve

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822