Labor's Failure in D.C.

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Apr 18 14:18:21 PDT 2000

. . . I'm getting pretty sick and tired of people denouncing the N30/A16 activists as "young white kids."

[mbs] I think I only said that once, so your patience is short. .... ________

CB: What a bullshit response from mbs. You go, young , white radicals !

[mbs] when I was young and foolish I appreciated being patronized by my radical, uncritical elders. Later I resented it, since it's possible I wouldn't have done as many goofy things.

So maybe in 30 years the Bloc'istes who aren't selling real estate or finding their inner whatever will appreciate my free advice.

mbs