More police abuses

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Apr 18 16:21:29 PDT 2000

Chris Doss wrote:

>I saw Doug in the Black Bloc, charging a police brigade and shouting
>"Down with efficient market theory!"

Ha. I actually marched next to them for a bit, though I wasn't dressed in black. Followed them over to the GW campus where a bunch of them knocked over some police barricades. The cops just calmly put them back up; no gas or truncheons invovled.

Some asshole fratboys at GW hung an "American capitalist and damn proud of it" sign from the front of their house. Pix coming soon to the LBO website, thanks again to Ted Byfield's digital camera.

Doug