Lagavulin was Re: Hundreds arrested

Mark Jones jones118 at lineone.net
Tue Apr 18 17:31:16 PDT 2000

I've promised to send Max his Lagavulin and one day I will. As you probably know they age the stuff in oak casks in semi-barns which are permeable to the elements, and it's the Atlantic breezes that sweep across the romantic Isle of Islay which seem to give it its special flavour. But you have to visit Islay to understand what I mean. Once you acquire a taste for it, you never look back. Would you help me hold Max down while we administer some?

Mark