a trip to North Korea

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 07:07:15 PDT 2000

Speaking of North Korea, I have a question for ya. I was under the impression that the country is a textbook example of squalor. However, perusing the WHO health statistics pages, I discovered that North Korea has just about the lowest infant mortality rate in the region (22 out of 1,000).

What gives?