Lagavulin was Re: Hundreds arrested

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Apr 20 10:28:36 PDT 2000

At 05:26 PM 4/20/00 +0100, Mark Jones wrote:

>People who drink Laphroaig are inherently unserious.
>If you do want to try the milder alternative, try Bowmore's which comes from
>the more sheltered eastern side of the island. I suspect that that is what
>Doug is actually drinking.
>
>Mark Jones

waiting.....

kelley

--

"When i was a boy, i loved the sun; i used to shut my eyes and let it shine redly through my lids. The sun was fantastic--it evoked dreams of explosion. Was there anything more sunlike than red blood running over cobblestones, as though light could shatter and kill? ... My eyes were no longer lost among the stars that were shining above me actually, but in the blue of noon sky. I shut them so as to lose myself in that bright blueness. From it, fat black insects spouted forth in buzzing swarms..."

--Georges Batailles, Blue of Noon