Picasso, Korea, and "Stalinist Trash"

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Apr 21 20:24:38 PDT 2000

My mother's first cousin was a high-ranking doctor in the Army during the Korean War. He was also a close friend of John Eisenhower, the Dwight's son.

He was part of the task force to determine whether or not to drop a nuclear bomb. The reason for not doing so was that the prevailing winds would have brought too much fallout on the American troops.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901