A16 Jail Solidarity tonight at 6 pm!

Chuck0 chuck at dojo.tao.ca
Sat Apr 22 15:13:15 PDT 2000

>From Rose Harrison:

I just received news from those outside the jail.

According to the woman I spoke with, All WB/IMF protesters charged with misdemeanors have not been released.

The WB/IMF protesters are calling for a MARCH TONIGHT IN SOLIDARITY WITH THE GENERAL PRISON POPULATION to wrap up their several days of protest at the jail. The general issue of the march is the Prison Industrial Complex.

Converge at the jail at 6pm and march at 7pm.

The jail is located at 1901 E street SE (Stadium Armory Metro).

Sorry I don't have any more details. Folks are in the process of creating a press release.

rose