help needed

Juan Jose Barrios jota at netgate.com.uy
Sat Apr 22 16:20:22 PDT 2000

hi,

I need sources where I can get info about poverty rates, inequality and economic growth (income per capita) for developed and developing countries.I need absolute levels and trends. I am already looking at World Bank and IMF.

I am also looking at information about whether policies such as the elimination of credit constraints, land reform, transfer of assets, etc. may have been implemented, and if so, whether they have succeeded in reducing inequality, promoting growth and reducing poverty.

If Doug agrees, I dont care if the info comes through the list. Otherwise, send it off list.

Thanks!!