elian

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Apr 22 17:06:30 PDT 2000

did i miss it? no one has any comments on the redick way the feds treated the elian situation?

tear gas? guns? fuckmedead! connections. look people we'll fuck you over if you keep getting out of hand.

what the hell is the deal with this situation that it got treated like this?? what the hell is at stake? clinton/cuba/reno. is there some reason why clinton needed to go out in this blaze of (gag) glory? i've not been following this issue because it bored me to tears after a month of it.

thoughts?

kelley "Things have an eloquence that words lack." --Louise Michel, The Red Virgin: The Memoirs

of Louise Michel