NK

Tue Apr 25 09:15:05 PDT 2000

Charles Brown wrote:

>CB: Who is the author ? Who pays the author ? What are the motives
>of the author ? Is the author/witness biased. Of course the author
>could make things up, are you kidding ? Is the author contradicted
>by other sources , for example the UN stats that Yoshie posted ?

Ok, so you either didn't read the piece or don't know how to respond to it. Thanks for the clarification.

CB: Yes, division of labor is fundamental to all rational human society. You can't possibly read everything, and neither can I. You seem to need help in your analysis of the article, but of course its just you posing as a , what is that term you use ?, phony ignorant one. You know, it's where you ask real simple questions that you actually know the answers to. You do it all the time. You told us about it long ago.

Also, reading the article won't necessarily tell you who pays the author.

CB