Red Ken: IMF Kills More than Hitler

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Tue Apr 25 19:24:40 PDT 2000

Nathan:
>Gotta love Red Ken, the next mayor of London. He committed a classic
>political gaffe - telling a truth that offends the powerful - but it not
>backing off on his criticism of the murderous policies of international
>financial institutions.

Read a piece on him in the New York Times Magazine the Sunday before last which said Fatboy Slim, Blur and the Chemical Brothers are supporting his run. You can debate the significance of this, but hell, if I was a popular London musician, I'd come out for him. Plus, imagine Fatboy Slim or the Chemical Brothers DJing the victory party.

Peter