Cut Elian in two

Thu Apr 27 07:47:02 PDT 2000

>>> "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> 04/27/00 10:08AM >>>
"It's doubly hallucinating to hear Mayor Giuliani denouncing the Elian snatch as the work of 'Nazi storm troopers' when one remembers he was a high-up in the Justice Department in the Reagan years, as the militarization of law enforcement (under the rationale of waging the 'drug war') was proceeding full-bore under his supervision. In consequence, killings by cop squads have been going up steadily. Remember what happened to that millionaire, Don Scott, outside Los Angeles? A snitch told the cops Scott had marijuana plants on his property. They raided the property in full force, and when Scott came out of his bedroom with a gun, thinking to fight off intruders, they killed him. Probably in the region of a standard delivery package of 42 shots."

CB: True this. But I wonder why he goes back in Giuliani's history rather than referring to the fact that Mayor G. is presiding over open terrorist rule in NYC today, right now , as we speak.

CB