Zero Tolerance

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Thu Apr 27 22:26:45 PDT 2000

Wojtek wrote:

> Guns in the hands of citizens are good for only one thing - killing other
citizens.<

And guns in the hands of police and the army are pretty handy at another thing -- killing non-citizens... well, if recent events are anything to go by.

Disarmament without exception would get a little closer to approximating the slogan of Zero Tolerance, would it not?

Btw, would this be the "romantic gun-toting, government-hating" position one has in mind? Okay, you have me: I admit to the government-hating. (How does Weber define the state again?)

Angela _________