Zizek: film reviewer

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Apr 28 11:53:12 PDT 2000

Mark Jonesing for it writes:

>kelley (a trollop) wrote:

excuse me? FOAD

> > hey, while i've grabbed you by the lapel, where's my scotch??
>
>Listen, my little cocotte,

a little slippage or what? you left out the "k" but that's okay. i understand your fear of strong women. you would have to leave out the "k"

get a grip man. and not on that! it would appear that you have a grip on that far too tightly.

>only a week ago you BEGGED to be entered,

excuse me? i'm a trollope. i demanded my bottle of scotch first as a good trollope should. i also demanded another bottle before i deigned to su bscribe to your Crash Watch list. i am a trollop as you note. i do nothing for free. marx understood this and you should.

aside from that i'm not a trollope but a Trollope--in the lacanian sense.

>so I did. But now I've unsubbed you from the CrashList and I may even unsub you from the zizekian-real, what's more, and then you won't know WHERE you are, any more than Slavoj knows where he is. You'll be in the Abyss of Forgetting.

actually, i like being on the edge of the Abyss: sometimes it looks back at you.

>So watch it.
>Mark 'Just call me Object-a' Jones

you have no idea do you? classic psychosis.

nice try though.

kelley --