Fwd: ANNOUNCING: POLITICS & CULTURE: A REVIEW OF BOOKS

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Apr 29 10:52:30 PDT 2000

Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 00:30:58 -0700 From: Michael Ryan <mrya at conncoll.edu>

POLITICS AND CULTURE: A REVIEW OF BOOKS

is a new on-line journal edited by Michael Ryan. P&C publishes reviews of books principally from academic publishers dealing with literature, culture, history, and politics. Other kinds of writing are also welcome, from polemics to creative work, and we also welcome scholarly writing which is organized in a book review format and deals with contemporary issues. Our aim is to provide a left alternative to the New York Review of Books.

If you wish to contribute, contact Michael Ryan at mrya at conncoll.edu. All submissions must be electronic.

Our web address is <http://conncoll.edu/politicsandculture>.