Richebacher's comments

Mark Jones jones118 at lineone.net
Sat Apr 29 17:33:50 PDT 2000

I'm not into wishful thinking, I hope. I don't think we should allow ourselves to be overawed by the Empire either.

I quite like John McMurtry's idea in the Cancer Stage of Capitalism; it's not armies which defend civilisations, but a deeper historic process of making the social and natural worlds consonant. Armies do not necessarily advance that process. On the contrary.

Mark Jones http://www.egroups.com/group/CrashList>