The Week

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sun Apr 30 16:12:14 PDT 2000

Doug,

Just as the US consumption is supposedly driving the world economy, could we not assume that the small fraction of people who own stock drive the US economy as the effect of their consumption ripples through the economy?

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901