Discovery Institute Accuses Rioters of Rights Violations

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Aug 4 20:14:56 PDT 2000

"C. G. Estabrook" wrote:

> Sadly, I'm afraid you're right (perhaps the first time I've found myself
> agreeing with you.) --C. G. Estabrook
>
> On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Nathan Newman wrote:
>
> > When someone sues all these groups under RICO, we will be able to
> > thank NOW for having established the precedent that non-economic

The trouble with NOW is not that it's feminist but that it supports the Democratic Party. What can you expect from a bunch of Demireps?

When was the RICO act passed? (I really don't remember.) Given the existence of the law, its reactionary use was inevitable and there's no point in blaming NOW. Liberals will be liberals. Democrats will be Democrats.

Carrol