Fw: (en) Tey start to panic... [media] British Anarchists Plot to Disrupt Sydney Games

Joe R. Golowka joegolowka at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 7 11:26:55 PDT 2000

Joe R. Golowka Anarchist FAQ - http://www.infoshop.org/faq

"The Republican Convention is in Philadelphia, yeah! ... Otherwise known as the Million-White-Man March." - Jay Leno ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck" <chuck0 at infoshop.org> To: <infoshop-news at flag.blackened.net> Sent: Monday, August 07, 2000 2:59 PM Subject: (en) Tey start to panic... [media] British Anarchists Plot to Disrupt Sydney Games