Lieberman's Record (RE: The Evil of Two Lessers

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Tue Aug 8 16:46:42 PDT 2000

That's weird. I thought you were going to say that looking over Lieberman's record, you find he's actually quite conservative, which makes you have some reservations about supporting Gore.

Actually, Lieberman's ADA rating is the same as Maxine Waters -- just to show you how useful those things are.

---