The new criminals

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 10 14:29:42 PDT 2000

Great post. 'Twasn't me that was the Stratfor poster but, here is the last I got, coincindentally on the Elections and US Power Projection. On the CSPAN archives are a Booknotes episode where George Friedman and his wife, the Stratfor poobahs, are interviewed by Brian Lamb. In the Eighties, he wrote a book entitled, "The Political Philosophy of the Frankfurt School."

George Friedman / Hardcover / Cornell University Press / January 1981

I've never read it. The review slaming it in Telos by Russell Jacoby along with some others, like the long forgotten(?) one by Zoltan Tar on the Frankfurters was enough.

Michael Pugliese

In the first of a three part series, Stratfor.com examines the American presidential election and foreign policy. In coming weeks, the Weekly Analysis will explore the historical forces at work in America and abroad to understand the likely foreign policy challenges and choices of the next president. http://www.stratfor.com/SERVICES/archive/WEEKLY.ASP