Greatest Presidents Since WW II

michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Aug 15 11:46:47 PDT 2000

Carrol, I think that we all suffer from the syndrome you describe. It is relatively easy to see the problems. It is also easy to see the solution so long as you have millions of people mobilized.

The in-between part, which is so difficult, is rarely done. I wish that I knew how to do it. My hat -- I really don't have one -- is off to those who organzied Seattle, ....

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu