Laying Bets: W Will Win

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Tue Aug 15 22:28:19 PDT 2000

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Joe R. Golowka wrote:

> It makes a difference. Voting implies that you approve of the system. I do
> not and not voting is the closest thing we have to voting for none of the
> above.

Uh, no, you can show up to vote with a big magic marker and write: "None of the above" on the ballot and drop it in the can.

This not only insulates you from the twits that will tell you that you have no reason to complain if "you're too lazy to go and vote", but if enough people do it will amount to a "none of the above" ballot option.

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com