Con-vention Update

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Aug 16 11:05:36 PDT 2000

Max Sawicky wrote:

> Coverage of the demos have been practically nil,
> as usual. ACLU is quoted as calling police
> behavior an "orchestrated police riot." This
> continues the pattern of illegal preemptive
> police action lawlessness in Seattle, Philly,
> and D.C. over the past year.

I'm not sure what coverage you are talking about. TV perhaps? I don't have TV, but have been listening to NPR and visiting dozens of newspaper websites. Everywhere I've read or listened, I'm seeing much better coverage of the protests than in Philadelphia.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe