Con-vention Update

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Wed Aug 16 13:12:52 PDT 2000

Max, My impression was Fox was the rush limbaugh station and msnbc was the 'liberal' counterweight with good ol' geraldo playing one of the liberals the right loves to hate. Ther should be an email write in campaign to the networks asking for real coverage of articulate spokespersons of the protests, organizers...I'm surprised FAIR or some such organization should be up to that task...

steve