The "law" of wealth concentration

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Aug 17 11:41:31 PDT 2000

Barkley my man sez:

> In the US, social security is the biggest of them
>all, outweighing all the others put together. In some
>of those Scandinavian countries, other kinds of
>transfer programs are much bigger than in the US,
>e.g. child care, pay for sick leaves, etc.
>Barkley Rosser

isn't it the case too that an extraordinarily small part of our tax dollars goes to those evil welfare programs like TANF (formerly known as AFDC),

elsewhere, some putz is going on about how the vote should be denied to anyone who received welfare. i laugh my ass off when i read such a claim sent out via the fookin internet of all mediums that is primarily the result of gov largesse! freakinchristonabrokencrutch!

so anyway, isn't there a load of middle class "welfare" such as subsidized student loans and home loans and that sort of thing that ought to render anyone who takes advantage of such ineligible for the vote on this logic?

i know i've read this argument before, i'm just too lazy to go look it up or even type it out since to argue agst the position is an incredible waste of my time. (yo! carrol! you and i agree, on that score. mark that one in your journal. it's gotta be a first. heh)

</rant>

smooches from da snit!

oh did you have great trip across the us of a???