holy shit

Chris Chris at susi.net
Thu Aug 17 15:03:36 PDT 2000

I was much more upset to see the Judge sided with the movie recording industry rather than the editor of 2600 over the code that would allow someone to decode DVDs.

Next stop, chemistry books will be banned from discussion of how thermal reactions work since it may lead to their ability to make explosives.

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:58:20 -0400