One of the greatest secrets of the American army...an electromagnetic weapon which can scorch foreign armies

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Aug 21 15:08:30 PDT 2000

At 08:51 AM 8/21/00 -0700, Michael Pugliese wrote:
>Institute for War & Peace Reporting Ken, think these ravings are
>related to HAARP? And on weather modification and HAARP, remember Militia of
>Montana figure John Trochmann at Sen. Arlen "MagicBullet" Spector's Ad Hoc
>Hearings on the Militia, after the OKC bombing? In his testamony he went
>into this. http://www.militiaofmontana.com/catalog.htm
>http://www.iwpr.net/index.pl5

rolling.......

pugliese! this is what my boss is into. sometimes. HERF guns. that's why i was doing all that research on nonlethal weapons last winter. like i told chuck0 a while ago, the rules of engagement are somewhat different, since the .mil is developing these non-lethals and their biggest potential "market" are the police.

dang, can't find the pic of the HERF gun but anyway! http://interpactinc.com/winn.htm

kelley