Towards a Politics of Truth

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Aug 22 12:43:11 PDT 2000

Well said, Chucko, as opposed to Chuck0.

I'm all for retrieving Marx. Also Friedrich List and C.W. Macune (theoretician of the Farmers' Alliance). Lenin, or Linin, can stay unretrieved.

An LBO conference would be just the ticket, as long as the women show up. We could have it at Doug's house. Everybody show up in masks, and we see how long it takes for people to be recognized.

mbs

Well, it will be a great conference. But there are enough people on Lbo to run our own. Anybody up for it? . . .