the games

Jonathon Louth jlouth at one.net.au
Wed Aug 23 13:43:08 PDT 2000

I agree, just look at the growth in newspaper liftouts that refer to our sporting brilliance. Consider the liftout from the 'Weekend Australian' just past: 2000 Winners, Secrets of the Gold Medallists, PART FOUR: Australia: Champions of the Pool. So much for modest Aussies.

Cheers,

Jonathon

Alternative Address: jonathon.louth at student.adelaide.edu.au

--------------------------------------------- This message was sent using One.Net's Mail Man. http://mailman.one.net.au