The Electromagnetic Spectrum in Low-Intensity Conflict With a Foreword by CONGRESSMAN NEWT GINGRICH

bill fancher fancher at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 27 23:49:19 PDT 2000

on 8/27/00 10:11 PM, Michael Pugliese at debsian at pacbell.net wrote:

<Some links to an article>

>From the second part of that article:

> http://www.morethanconquerors.simplenet.com/MCF/mn142b.htm
>
> This past year, Dr. Adey has evaluated a Soviet LIDA medical
> instrument that has been claimed to induce sleep.

Built one. Didn't induce sleep.

The few bits of this I bothered to read reek of snakeoil. Given that, the appearance by Gingrich is hardly surpising.

--

computer nerd

"The governors of the world believe, and have always believed, that virtue can only be taught by teaching falsehood, and that any man who knew the truth would be wicked. I disbelieve this, absolutely and entirely. I believe that love of truth is the basis of all real virtue, and that virtues based upon lies can only do harm." Bertrand Russell