Anti-Depressants

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Aug 28 12:17:05 PDT 2000

carrol writeth:

>Well, Reese is. I've never called you names, though you piss me off quite
>often.

because i loves you soooooooooooooooo much carrol, i dug up some old posts. i could dig up more, but for now.........some choice words you had for me way back when. never bothered me since such is life on the 'net and, funnily enough, it turned out to be the case that you were often calling me names when you weren't understanding what i was saying and were, in fact, in agreement with me, in the end. fwiw:

carrol once hurled:

"they lead to such fucking idiocies as K's personal attack on Nathan." (note: k/kell/kelley/snit sez: NO IT WASN'T. i was teasing someone i knew from the Bas Subjects list)

" K reminds me of those anarchist *idiotes* (private persons) of the 60s who wanted to live "outside" capitalism on some communal farm in the hills of Arkansas."

Carrol Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:32:16 -0500 -----------------------

"Maria is not quite as bad as K, she does not directly attack a comrade for not honoring her merely personal (idiotic) preferences, but still her post is obnoxious." (note: k/kell/kelley/snit sez and we wonder why there are no women on this list!!!! when they do post they get flamed by the feminist front on LBO! woooohoooooooo!)

Carrol Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:54:31 -0500

"Now you are being a plain ignoramus, at a rather lower level of intelligence than the believers in genesis rather than biology"

Carrol Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:13:03 -0600

big fat smooch from snit