Greens and lesser evils

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Aug 29 08:01:03 PDT 2000

. . . How so? From what I know of Greenberg its not clear to me that what he is peddling is anything outside of mainstream DLC doctrine.

Greenberg is not a policy guy. The basic thrust of his polling is that in order to win, Dems should stress bread- and-butter class issues. He is not DLC. Penn is DLC and preaches the suburban/soccer mom/quality of life (i.e., crime, values) stuff. You can get the gist of his analysis from the DLC/PPI web site and their e-journal, "Blueprints."

mbs