remembering your roots

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Aug 30 11:14:58 PDT 2000

At 12:28 PM 8/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
>uh, you mean "dares," not "deigns."
>i presume.

no, i meant deigns--as in condescends. shall we consult george? that wonderful snooty attitude that often exudes an obnoxious stench from those who've had too much psychoanalysis and think they're now everyone else's analyst. heh. i would love to say it's a bit of slippage in which i managed to colilde Dick with King with Reign since my impression is that Dace is the Random House poster boy for the first entry and he certainly loves to spew crap about how this world would be better of with a king as the ruler.

>people, people, can't we all just
>*get along*?
>
>rodney king

with all due respect (© wojtek sokolowski), i think encouraging everyone to go ahead and flame someone, as well as get angry and spew insults on occasion is far from a call for us to all "get along". so, i'll just guess you hadn't intended that for me. :)

kelley