Radio Doug Archives

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Wed Aug 30 11:53:56 PDT 2000

Reese (reeza at flex.com) wrote:

> Perhaps easiest, is to use some external device, such as a mini-disc
> player or tape deck, pipe the audio to it to record, then pipe it back
> to the computer for conversion to .ra format.

If this turned out to be the only solution, I could to it with tapes I've been recording directly off the radio with an appliance timer, a very old- fashioned solution that works just fine. What program would I use to convert the analog stream into .ra format? I know Real Jukebox would do that with input from the CD drive, but does it also work with input from the mic?

Mic