Thomas Szasz (was Re: Anti-Depressants)

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Aug 30 14:01:24 PDT 2000

you will note, m, the qualifiers: a few decades ago and considered. he was taken in by lefties and used for left political purposes and causes, just as anyone uses bourgeois social science to further leftist sentiments. radical meant radical departure from the dominant predispositions in psych at the time. "what is left" is a relative term eh? oh no! not so! we have the pope and his bishops on the list to tell what is left! this list, a left list, contains the very same hodge podge collection of political orientations as you mention. what can we make of this????

libertarian lefties, get off this list since you can't be leftists. join the anarchists in the anteroom and pull up a chair and maybe the pope or one of the bishops will hand you keys to the glory land.

if'n you're lucky!

kelley i heart /dev/null